Sunday, February 4, 2007

Feeling Better with Mona Vie

Like a lot of others, we got started with Mona Vie because a friend introduced it to us - and friends do what friends do - so we tried it. We were very skeptical, having often said that we would never get involved in another network marketing business, but we checked It out for our friend.
What was so amazing with this product was that I began feeling noticeable results within just a few days. I have been troubled with arthritis, particularly in my hands, for a few years now. My doctor won't allow me to take any over the counter pain killers generally used for arthritis because of my heart problems. Within a few days of starting on this "juice" my hands felt so much better and I noticed a definite increase in my energy levels.
The benefits continue to show up. We had an extended stay with relatives over the holidays. We were all exposed to a nasty little cold, but noticed that the only ones that didn't get sick were those of us that had been using Mona Vie consistently. I am convinced that the nutritional benefits of Mona Vie had boosted our immune systems and consequently we were able to avoid the illness.
With all of this going on how could we not get involved and share this blessing called Mona Vie with everyone we care about? Please click on the links in this post, or on our favorite links for more information. If you are asked for an ID use 106197.

Here's to Your Health!

No comments: